We're very sorry, the answers you've provided indicate that you likely can't expunge your case. However, there are still options for you. If you were uncertain about answering the questions on this website, you should get your criminal record and speak with an attorney.

Employment Assistance

If your record is coming between you and employment, the following local non-profits and government agencies provide training, job-placement, and support services to ex-offenders.

United Way 211: 211
Alternative Directions: 410-889-5072
Anne Arundel Workforce Development Corporation: 410-987-3890
Baltimore County Workforce Development System: 410-887-4048
Humanim (Baltimore City): 410-381-7171
Caroline Center: 410-563-1303
Center for Urban Families: 410-367-5691
Genesis Jobs – Goodwill: 410-323-9400
Goodwill Industries of the Chesapeake: 410-837-1800
Jericho – Episcopal Community Services of Maryland: 410-522-3293
Living Classrooms: 410-685-0295
Maryland Correctional Enterprises: 410-540-5400
Maryland New Directions: 410-230-0630
Mayor’s Office of Employment Development (Baltimore City): 410-396-3009
Our Daily Bread Employment Center: 443-986-9010
Shepherd's Table (Montgomery County): 301-585-6463