Unfortunately we can't be of further help to you without this information.

If you don't know because you don't have your official criminal record, you can see the steps to obtaining your arrest information (CJIS RAP sheet).

If you already have your criminal record, and you still don't know the answer to this question, you can check out our resources page to find someone who can help you.

Start Over